Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-002, Deluxe Edition
* In-depth coverage of every exam objective
* Practical information on essential hardware- and OS-related tasks
* Expert insight into real-world implementation of networking technologies
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including the Network+ Virtual Lab, as well as Sybex's custom testing engine, electronic flashcards, and the entire book in PDF
Authoritative coverage of all domains for the Network+ exam
* Media and topologies
* Network implementation
* Protocols and standards
* Network Support
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students have a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students judge their learning comprehension and readiness for the certification exam.
Chapter 1: Network Fundamentals.
Chapter 2: The OSI Model.
Chapter 3: TCP/IP Fundamentals.
Chapter 4: TCP/IP Utilities.
Chapter 5: Major Network Operating Systems.
Chapter 6: Network Installation and Upgrades.
Chapter 7: WAN and Remote Access Technologies.
Chapter 8: Network Access and Security.
Chapter 9: Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery.
Chapter 10: Network Troubleshooting.
Todd Lammle, author of the best-selling book CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, is one of the most foremost experts on LAN/WAN installation, configuration, and administration.
William Tedder, president of Interactive Designs Group Inc., is the person responsible for the intuitive, easy-to-use, and effective interface of the CCNP Virtual Lab.
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on essential hardware- and OS-related tasks
- Expert insight into real-world implementation of networking technologies
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including the Network+ Virtual Lab, as well as Sybex’s custom testing engine, electronic flashcards, and the entire book in PDF
- Authoritative coverage of all domains for the Network+
- Media and topologies
- Network implementation
- Protocols and standards
- Network Support
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
The image on page 466 is incorrect.
Corrected image is below.