MCSA/MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Security Administration Study Guide: Exam 70-299
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Here's the book you need to prepare for the Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network exam (70-299). This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on administering a secure Windows Server 2003 network
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security Policies
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Patch Management Infrastructure
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security for Network Communications
- Planning, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Authentication, Authorization, and PKI
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.