MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP Professional Fast Pass
MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP Professional Fast Pass is the streamlined tool you need to hone in on critical XP information at this key stage in the certification process (exam 70-270). The enclosed CD lets you practice, practice, practice, and you'll keep the book at your side right up until you begin the exam.
- Installing Windows XP Professional
- Implementing and conducting administration of resources
- Implementing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability
- Configuring and troubleshooting the desktop environment
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network protocols and services
- Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting security
Note:CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Installing Windows XP Professional.
Chapter 2: Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources.
Chapter 3: Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources.
Chapter 4: Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability.
Chapter 5: Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop Environment.
Chapter 6: Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
Chapter 7: Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security.
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
|33||Wrong Answer to The Question ask what services are required on a RIS Server? Choose all that apply
The answer should be changed to A, B, D.