Computer Forensics JumpStart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by a team of computer forensics experts, Computer Forensics JumpStart provides all the core information you need to launch your career in this fast-growing field:
- Conducting a computer forensics investigation
- Examining the layout of a network
- Finding hidden data
- Capturing images
- Identifying, collecting, and preserving computer evidence
- Understanding encryption and examining encrypted files
- Documenting your case
- Evaluating common computer forensic tools
- Presenting computer evidence in court as an expert witness