Mastering Microsoft SQL Server 2005
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Whether you're a systems administrator, database application developer, or IT consultant, you'll quickly ratchet up your knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 with this thorough and comprehensive guide. Light on theory and heavy on practicality, it cuts to the chase with real-world examples of large-scale business applications, an entire chapter on troubleshooting, and crucial information on SQL Server 2005's enhanced connectivity. For new users of Microsoft SQL Server, this book takes you quickly, but systematically, through the introductory topics.
- Integrating SQL Server with .NET Framework
- Understanding Service Broker, a distributed application framework
- Programming with ADO.NET, the data-access component of .NET
- Setting up Notification Services, which delivers personalized information to mobile devices
- Using SQL Server Management Studio instead of Enterprise Manager
- Designing made easier with new Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Printing multi-page reports
- Mastering Transact-SQL programming language
Leverage the Experience of Large-Scale Enterprises through Real-World Examples
Increase Your Own Productivity with an Entire Chapter on Troubleshooting
Discover What SQL Server 2005's Increased Emphasis on Connectivity Means to Your Installation
Start Developing Apps--All the Information You Need!