Linux+ Study Guide: Exam XK0-002, 3rd Edition
- Clear and concise information on setting up and administering a Linux system
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a Windows- and Linux-compatible testing engine and electronic flashcards
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Determining hardware requirements
- Configuring client network services
- Managing storage devices and file systems
- Establishing security requirements
- Monitoring and troubleshooting problems
- Creating procedures and documentation
Look to Sybex for the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today's competitive IT marketplace.
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
Chapter 1 Linux Installation.
Chapter 2 Text-Mode Commands.
Chapter 3 User Management.
Chapter 4 Disk Management.
Chapter 5 Package and Process Management.
Chapter 6 Networking.
Chapter 7 Security.
Chapter 8 System Documentation.
Chapter 9 Hardware.