EnCase Computer Forensics: The Official EnCE: EnCaseáCertified Examiner Study Guide
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- Guidance Software's EnCase product is the premier computer forensics tool on the market, used in law enforcement labs for digital evidence collection; in commercial settings for incident response and information assurance; and by the FBI and Department of Defense to detect domestic and international threats
- This guide prepares readers for both the CBT and practical phases of the exam that validates mastery of EnCase
- Written by two law enforcement professionals who are computer forensics specialists and EnCase trainers
- Includes the EnCase Legal Journal, essential for forensics investigators who need to be sure they are operating within the law and able to give expert testimony
- The CD includes tools to help readers prepare for Phase II of the certification, which requires candidates to examine computer evidence, as well as a searchable PDF of the text