CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Demand for qualified and certified information systems (IS) auditors has increased dramatically since the adoption of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in 2002. Now you can prepare for CISA certification, the one certification designed specifically for IS auditors, and improve your job skills with this valuable book. Not only will you get the valuable preparation you need for the CISA exam, you ll also find practical information to prepare you for the real world. This invaluable guide contains:
Authoritative coverage of all CISA exam objectives, including:
- The IS Audit Process.
- IT Governance.
- Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management.
- IT Service Delivery and Support.
- Protection of Information Assets.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
Practical information that will prepare you for the real world such as:
- Secrets of successful auditing.
- Government regulations at a glance.
- Incident handling checklist.
- Scenarios providing insight into professional audit systems and controls.
Additional exam and career preparation tools such as:
- Challenging chapter review questions.
- A glossary of terms.
- Tips on preparing for exam day.
- Information on related certifications.
A free CD-ROM with:
- Advanced testing software with challenging chapter review questions plus bonus practice exams so you can test your knowledge.
- Flashcards that run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
- The entire book in searchable and printable PDF.