MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP Professional Study Guide: Exam 70-270, 3rd Edition
- Practical information on installing, configuring, and administering Windows XP Professional
- Updated and expanded information on key exam topics, including new Service Pack 2 enhancements
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing Windows XP Professional
- Implementing and conducting administration of resources
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability
- Configuring and troubleshooting the desktop environment
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network protocols and services
- Implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting security
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Windows XP Professional.
Chapter 2: Automating the Windows XP Installation.
Chapter 3: Upgrading to Windows XP Professional.
Chapter 4: Configuring the Windows XP Environment.
Chapter 5: Managing the Windows XP Professional Desktop.
Chapter 6: Managing Users and Groups.
Chapter 7: Managing Security.
Chapter 8: Managing Disks.
Chapter 9: Accessing Files and Folders.
Chapter 10: Managing Network Connections.
Chapter 11: Managing Printing.
Chapter 12: Dial-Up Networking and Internet Connectivity.
Chapter 13: Optimizing Windows XP.
Chapter 14: Performing System Recovery Functions.