Mastering Autodesk VIZ 2005
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Creating hyper-realistic 3D visualizations of your designs just got easier with Autodesk VIZ 2005. Using its enhanced rendering technology, architectural materials, software interoperability, surface modeling tools, and user interface, you'll work more efficiently and produce astounding results.
In Mastering Autodesk VIZ 2005, world-renowned AutoCAD expert George Omura teaches you how to get the most out of Autodesk's potent 3D modeling, rendering, and presentation software. As you follow his real-world examples, you'll quickly see how to apply these techniques to your design projects. Whether you're entirely new to VIZ or simply want to master its newest features, this book offers the clear explanations and step-by-step instruction you need to make VIZ work for you.
- Finding your way around in VIZ
- Importing and exporting AutoCAD files
- Creating realistic and dramatic lighting effects
- Managing your design data more efficiently
- Creating complex shapes with surface modeling tools
- Simulating lighting effects accurately with global illumination
- Rendering real-world surfaces with Architectural material
- Setting up animated walk-throughs
- Using radiosity to create lifelike views of a scene
- Using mental ray to achieve the most realistic rendering
- Producing design presentation views
- Understanding keyframes and the world of video time
- Using Photoshop with VIZ to create 3D effects
- Exporting Shockwave content to the Web
- Acquiring 3D models and props from the Web
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.