MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Design Study Guide: Exam 70-297
This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on designing an Active Directory network infrastructure
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Creating the Conceptual Design by Gathering and Analyzing Business and Technical Requirements
- Creating the Logical Design for an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Creating the Logical Design for a Network Services Infrastructure
- Creating the Physical Design for an Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
Chapter 1: Analyzing the Administrative Structure.
Chapter 2: Determining Business and Technical Requirements.
Chapter 3: Designing the Active Directory Forest Structure.
Chapter 4: Designing the Active Directory Domain Structure.
Chapter 5: Designing an Organizational Unit Structure for Administrative Purposes.
Chapter 6: Designing Organizational Units for Group Policy.
Chapter 7: Designing Accounts Access and Management.
Chapter 8: Designing the Site Topology.
Chapter 9: Designing Remote Access.
Chapter 10: Analyzing Name Resolution.