MCSA / MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Upgrade Study Guide: Exams 70-292 and 70-296
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on planning, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives:
Exam 70-292: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
- Managing users, computers, and groups
- Managing and maintaining access to resources
- Managing and maintaining a server environment
- Managing and implementing disaster recovery
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining name resolution
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining network security
Exam 70-296: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSE Certified on Windows 2000
- Planning and implementing server roles and server security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining a network infrastructure
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining server availability
- Planning and maintaining network security
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining security infrastructure
- Planning and implementing an active directory infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining an active directory infrastructure
- Planning and implementing user, computer, and group strategies
- Planning and implementing group policy
- Managing and maintaining group policy
Note:CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: MCSA Upgrade Exam.
Chapter 1: Installing, Licensing, and Updating Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 2: Managing Users, Groups, and Computers.
Chapter 3: System Recovery and Web Services.
Chapter 4: Managing Windows Server 2003 Remotely.
Chapter 5: Installing and Managing Domain Name Service (DNS).
Chapter 6: Administering Security Policy.
Part II: MCSE Upgrade Exam.
Chapter 7: Planning and Implementing Server Roles.
Chapter 8: Planning the Domain Name Service (DNS).
Chapter 9: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Server Availability.
Chapter 10: Planning Network Security.
Chapter 11: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining Certificate Services.
Chapter 12: Planning and Implementing Domains, Trees, and Forests.
Chapter 13: Managing and Maintaining the Active Directory.
Chapter 14: Planning, Implementing, and Managing Group Policy.
Anil Desai, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, is a regular contributor to Microsoft Certified Professional magazine.
Suzan Sage London, MCSE, works in Silicon Valley and for Fortune 500 clients nationwide.
James Chellis, MCSE and MCT, is CEO of EdgeTek Education, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider.
Matthew Sheltz, MCP, is a software engineer and systems administrator for EdgeTek Education.