CCSE NG: Check Point Certified Security Expert Study Guide: Exam 156-310 (VPN-1/FireWall-1; Management II NG)
- Assessment testing to focus and direct your studies
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing and configuring VPN-1/FireWall-1 Gateway
- Administering post-installation procedures
- Configuring user tracking
- Using the VPN-1 SecureClient packaging tool
- Configuring an HTTP, CVP, and TCP security server
- Setting up a logical server for load balancing of HTTP traffic
- Configuring and testing VPN-1 SecuRemote and VPN-1 SecureClient
- Setting up VPN desktop policies and use Security Configuration Verification
- Enabling Java blocking, URL filtering and anti-virus checking
- Establishing trust relationships with digital certificates
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Check Point NG.
Chapter 2: Putting Up a Good Defense.
Chapter 3: Load Balancing.
Chapter 4: Content Security.
Chapter 5: Voice Over IP.
Chapter 6: Virtual Private Networks.
Chapter 7: Simplified VPNs.
Chapter 8: Extranet Management.
Chapter 9: SecuRemote.
Chapter 10: SecureClient, the Policy Server, and Clientless VPNs.
Valerie Leveille, CCSE, CCSI, RSA/CI, has over 5 years experience in IT security. She has authored course material for RSA and Tumbleweed Communications and currently serves on the Check Point Courseware and Exam Review Committee.