MCSA/MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Security Administration Study Guide: Exam 70-214
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing a secure Windows 2000 network
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Baseline Security
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Service Packs and Security Updates
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Secure Communication Channels
- Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Authentication and Remote Access Security
- Implementing and Managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Monitoring and Responding to Security Incidents
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.