MCSA / MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Security Administration Study Guide: Exam 70-214
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing a secure Windows 2000 network
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Baseline Security
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Service Packs and Security Updates
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Secure Communication Channels
- Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Authentication and Remote Access Security
- Implementing and Managing a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Monitoring and Responding to Security Incidents
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Configuring, Deploying, and Troubleshooting Security Templates.
Chapter 2: Configuring Security Based on Computer Roles.
Chapter 3: Installing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Hotfixes and Service Packs.
Chapter 4: Configuring IPSec and SMB Signing.
Chapter 5: Implementing Security for Wireless Networks.
Chapter 6: Deploying, Managing, and Configuring SSL Certificates.
Chapter 7: Configure, Manage, and Troubleshoot Authentication.
Chapter 8: Configuring and Troubleshooting Virtual Private Network Protocols.
Chapter 9: Installing, Configuring, and Managing Certificate Authorities.
Chapter 10: Managing Client-Computer and Server Certificates and EFS.
Chapter 11: Configuring and Managing Auditing.
Chapter 12: Responding to Security Incidents.