MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP Professional Study Guide: Exam 70-270, Updated, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on installing, configuring, and administering Windows XP Professional
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing Windows XP Professional
- Implementing and conducting administration of resources
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability
- Configuring and troubleshooting the desktop environment
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network protocols and services
- Implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting security
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.