.NET Development Security Solutions
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Recognize and avoid dangerous traps—including holes in .NET
- Work fluently with both role-based and code access security
- Maximize the security advantages of policies and code groups
- Promote security using Active Directory
- Secure data with .NET cryptographic techniques
- Meet the toughest LAN security requirements
- Tackle special security issues associated with Web and wireless applications
- Implement Win32 API security in managed applications
Uniting this instruction is a coherent, cohesive mindset that will help you take the human factor into account at every step. You'll become technically proficient with all the tools at your disposal—and, at the same time, you'll learn to make your solutions more powerful by crafting them in ways that dovetail with users' needs—and foibles—and anticipate cracker exploits.