MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Planning Implementation, and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-294
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on planning, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory infrastructure
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Planning and implementing an active directory infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining an active directory infrastructure
- Planning and implementing user, computer, and group strategies
- Planning and implementing group policy
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Overview of the Active Directory.
Chapter 2: Planning and Installing the Active Directory.
Chapter 3: Installing and Managing Trees and Forests.
Chapter 4: Configuring Sites and Managing Replication.
Chapter 5: Administering the Active Directory.
Chapter 6: Planning Security for Active Directory.
Chapter 7: Active Directory Optimization and Reliability.
Chapter 8: Planning, Implementing, and Managing Group Policy.
Chapter 9: Software Deployment through Group Policy.
James Chellis, MCSE, MCT, is CEO of EdgeTek Education, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider specializing in courseware development.