CIW: Server Administration Study Guide: Exam 1D0-450
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objective groups
- Practical information on managing
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Creating password policies and permissions
- Implementing the Domain Name System (DNS)
- Selecting and implementing popular web servers
- Performing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transactions
- Analyzing server and service logs
- Evaluating system performance
- Configuring and managing news servers and e-mail servers
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Internet System Management.
Chapter 1: IT Systems and Services Overview.
Chapter 2: Internet System Installation and Configuration Issues.
Chapter 3: Configuring TCP/IP on Internet Servers.
Chapter 4: User Management Essentials.
Chapter 5: Managing Users in Windows 2000 Server.
Chapter 6: Managing Users in Linux.
Chapter 7: Name Resolution in LANs with DNS.
Chapter 8: Name Resolution with WINS and Samba.
Chapter 9: Implementing Internet Services.
Part II: Advanced Internet System Management.
Chapter 10: Mission-Critical Services.
Chapter 11: Installing, Configuring, and Integrating a Web Server.
Chapter 12: Enabling Secure Sockets Layer.
Chapter 13: Configuring and Connecting to News and E-mail Servers.
Chapter 14: Logging Activity.
Chapter 15: Monitoring and Optimizing Internet Servers.
Chapter 16: Fault Tolerance and System Backup.
Chapter 17: Proxy Servers and Security Overview.