OCP: Oracle9i Performance Tuning Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-033
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on optimizing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Using Diagnostic and Tuning Tools
- Monitoring and Managing the Buffer Cache
- Optimizing Sort Operations
- Detecting and Resolving Lock Contention
- Diagnosing Shared Server Performance Issues
- Using Oracle Blocks Efficiently
- Tuning SQL Statements
- Configuring Resource Manager
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter1 Introduction to Performance Tuning.
Chapter2 Sources of Tuning Information.
Chapter3 SQL Application Tuning and Design.
Chapter4 Tuning the Shared Pool.
Chapter5 Tuning the Database Buffer Cache.
Chapter6 Tuning Other SGA Areas.
Chapter7 Tuning Redo Mechanisms.
Chapter8 Tuning Disk I/O.
Chapter9 Tuning Contention.
Chapter10 Operating System Tuning.