MCSE SQL Server 2000 Design Study Guide: Exam 70-229
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective--all the information you need to know
- Practical information on designing and implementing a SQL Server 2000 database
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Developing a logical data model
- Implementing the physical database
- Retrieving and modifying data
- Programming business logic
- Tuning and optimizing data access
- Designing a database security plan
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Database Logical Modeling.
Chapter 2: Database Physical Modeling.
Chapter 3: Creating and Maintaining Tables.
Chapter 4: Implementing Data Integrity.
Chapter 5: Creating and Maintaining Indexes.
Chapter 6: Creating and Maintaining Database Objects.
Chapter 7: Accessing Data.
Chapter 8: Modifying Data.
Chapter 9: Importing and Exporting Data.
Chapter 10: Locking.
Chapter 11: Developing a Security Plan.
Chapter 12: Analyzing and Optimizing Data Access.
Steve Jones (MCSE) is a senior database architect with over 10 years SQL Server experience. He is a regular contributor and columnist for Swynk.com, a popular SQL Server Web site.