MCSE: ISA Server 2000 Administration Study Guide: Exam 70-227
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective--all the information you need to know
- Practical information on installing and administering ISA Server
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing ISA Server
- Configuring and troubleshooting ISA Server services
- Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting policies and rules
- Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the client computer
- Monitoring, managing, and analyzing ISA Server use
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter 1: Introduction to ISA Server.
Chapter 2: ISA Server 2000 Installation.
Chapter 3: Basic ISA ConÞguration.
Chapter 4: ISA Server and RRAS Integration.
Chapter 5: ConÞguring ISA Server for the Enterprise.
Chapter 6: Client Access.
Chapter 7: Performance Tuning and Optimization of ISA Server.
Chapter 8: Troubleshooting ISA Server.