Performance Funding for Public Higher Education: Fad or Trend?: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 97
August 1998, Jossey-Bass
2. Precursors of Performance Funding (Andreea M. Serban).
3. State Synopses of Performance Funding Programs (Joseph C. Burke & Andreea M. Serban).
4. Performance Funding Indicators: Concerns, Values, and Models for State Colleges and Universities (Joseph C. Burke).
5. Performance Funding Criteria, Levels, and Methods (Andreea M. Serban).
6. Opinions and Attitudes of State and Campus Policymakers (Andreea M. Serban).
7. Performance Funding: Arguments and Answers (Joseph C. Burke).
Appendix A: Categories of Indicators and Measures.
Appendix B: Performance Funding Indicators: Number and Applicability by Sector.
Appendix C: Performance Funding Opinion and Attitude Survey.
Appendix D: Hypothetical Performance Funding Plan.
Performance Funding for Public Higher Education: Fad or Trend?: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 97 (US $29.00)
-and- Academic Leadership Day by Day: Small Steps That Lead to Great Success (US $25.00)
Total List Price: US $54.00
Discounted Price: US $40.50 (Save: US $13.50)