The Role of the State Hospital in the Twenty-First Century: New Directions for Mental Health Services, Number 84
March 2000, Jossey-Bass
This is the 84th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Mental Health Services.
1. The State of the Mental Hospital at the Turn of the Century (Leona L. Bachrach).
2. Public Policy and State Psychiatric Hospitals (Richard H. Hunter).
3. State Hospitals in the New Millennium: Rehabilitating the "Not Ready for Rehab Players" (Paul Stuve & Anthony A. MAnditto).
4. The Unique Roles of State Hospital Programs: Keeping What Works in an Evolving System (Mary Sullivan).
THE ROLE OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
5. No Place Else to Go: The Changing Role of State Hospitals and Forensic Mental Health Services (Mario J. Scalora).
6. The Psychiatric Hospital and Therapeutic Jurisprudence: Applying the Law to Promote Mental Health (Eric B. Elbogen & Alan J. Tomkins).
7. The State Hospital and the Community: An Essential Continuum for Persons with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (Maria B. Monroe-DeVita & Dennis F. Mohatt).
8. Clinical Decision Support Systems in State Hospitals (Brett Buican, et al.).
9. State Hospitals in the Twenty-First Century: A Formulation (William D. Spaulding).