Tomorrow's Organization: Crafting Winning Capabilities in a Dynamic World
January 1998, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Part One: Designing Competitive Organizations.
1. Corporate Boards: Developing Effectiveness at the Top.
2. Linking Customers and Products: Organizing for Product and Customer Focus.
3. Designing the Networked Organization: Leveraging Size and Competencies.
4. Structuring Global Organizations.
Part Two: Enabling Competitive Performance.
5. Organizing for Competencies and Capabilities: Bridging from Strategy to Effectiveness.
6. The Changing Nature of Work: Managing the Impact of Information Technology.
7. Employee Involvement, Reengineering, and TQM: Focusing on Capability Development.
Part Three: Managing People in the Competitive Organization.
8. The New Human Resources Management: Creating the Strategic Business Partnership.
9. The New Learning Partnership: Sharing Responsibility for Building Competence.
10. Executive Education: A Critical Lever for Organizational Change.
11. Strategic Pay System Design.
Part Four: Transforming the Organization.
12. Teams and Technology: Extending the Power of Collaboration.
13. Accelerating Organizational Learning During Transition.
14. Catalizing Organizational Learning During Transition.