Beyond Law and Policy: Reaffirming the Role of Student Affairs: New Directions for Student Services, Number 82
July 1998, Jossey-Bass
2. Institutional Policy and Individual Responsibility: Communities of Justice and Principle (John Wesley Lowery).
3. Development, Due Process, and Reduction: Student Conduct in the 1990s (Elizabeth M. Baldizan).
4. The Developmental Conversation: Facilitating Moral and Intellectual Growth in Our Students (Margaret A. Healy, Debora L. Liddell).
5. Meeting the Needs of All Students and Staff Members: The Challenge of Diversity (Mary F. Howard-Hamilton, Rosemary E. Phelps, Vasti Torres).
6. Navigating the Changing Climate of Moral and Ethical Issues in Student Affairs (Gregory S. Blimling).
7. Professional Ethics in a Risky World (Roger B. Winston Jr., Sue A. Sanders).
8. Standing at the Intersection: Reconsidering the Balance in Administration (James M. Lancaster, Diane L. Cooper).
Beyond Law and Policy: Reaffirming the Role of Student Affairs: New Directions for Student Services, Number 82 (US $29.00)
-and- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership for Students: Inventory (US $5.00)
Total List Price: US $34.00
Discounted Price: US $25.50 (Save: US $8.50)