Integrating Technology on Campus: Human Sensibilities and Technical Possibilities: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 101
May 1998, Jossey-Bass
2. Navigating the Organizational Maze: Reengineering to Advance the Technology Agenda (Barbara Gellman-Danley, Robert Teague).
3. Using Technology to Transform the College (Stephen C. Ehrmann).
4. Learner-Centered Strategy for Investments in Technology in Community Colleges (Ronald Bleed).
5. Humanizing the Integration of Technology (Terry J. Moran, Michele Payne).
6. Planning Comprehensively and Implementing Incrementally in an Age of Tightening Budgets (John P. Mastroni, Celeste Marie Schwartz).
7. Project SYNERGY: An Enduring Collaboration for a Common Cause (Kamala Anandam).
8. Faculty Compensation and Obligation: The Necessity of a New Approach Triggered by Technology Integration (Robert D. Allison, David C. Scott).
9. What Are Community Colleges to Do When Disney and Microsoft Enter the Higher Education and Training Market? (Don Doucette).
10. A Call for Action (Kamala Anandam).
11. Sources and Information: Identifying and Implementing Technologies for Higher Education (Janel Ann Soule Henrikson).