Organizational Change in the Community College: A Ripple or a Sea Change?: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 102
August 1998, Jossey-Bass
This is the 102nd issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Community Colleges.
2. In Search of Vision and Values: The Minnesota Higher Education Merger (Steven Wallace).
3. Shared Governance in California (Kenneth B. White).
4. An Organizational Response to Welcoming Students of Color (Berta Vigil Laden).
5. Making Sense of Organizational Change (John Stewart Levin).
6. Managing Change: A Case Study in Evolving Strategic Management (Linda Thor, et al.).
7. The Urban Community College in the Midst of Change (J. Marie Pepicello & Marsha Hopkins).
8. A Feminist Critique of Organizational Change in the Community College (Barbara K. Townsend & Susan B. Twombly).
9. The Postmodern Challenge: Changing Our Community Colleges (William Bergquist).
10.Sources and Information: Organizational Change in the Community College (Elizabeth Foote).