Strategies for Staff Development: Personal and Professional Education in the 21st Century: New Directions for Student Services, Number 84
January 1999, Jossey-Bass
This is the 84th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Student Services.
2. Performance-Based Approaches to Human Resource Development (Tyrone A. Holmes).
3. Staff Supervision and Professional Development: An Integrated Approach (Roger B. Winston, Jr., Don G. Creamer).
4. Creating a Culture of Development for the New Professional (Patricia J. Harned, Michael C. Murphy).
5. Influence and Impact: Professional Development in Student Affairs (Diane L. Cooper, Theodore K. Miller).
6. Using Self-Reflection for Personal and Professional Development in Student Affairs (Joanne E. Nottingham).
7. A Model for Staff Development in Student Affairs (Beverlyn Grace-Odeleye).
8. Some Final Thoughts About Staff Development (William A. Bryan, Robert A. Schwartz).
ROBERT A. SCHWARTZ is associate professor of higher education and student affairs at Florida State University. He has been active in higher education as a faculty member and administrator for twenty years.
Strategies for Staff Development: Personal and Professional Education in the 21st Century: New Directions for Student Services, Number 84 (US $29.00)
-and- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership for Students: Inventory (US $5.00)
Total List Price: US $34.00
Discounted Price: US $25.50 (Save: US $8.50)