The Skilled Facilitator: A Comprehensive Resource for Consultants, Facilitators, Managers, Trainers, and Coaches, 2nd Edition
July 2002, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
PART ONE: HOW FACILITATION HELPS GROUPS.
1. The Skilled Facilitator Approach.
2. What Makes Work Groups Effective?
3. The Facilitator and Other Facilitative Roles.
PART TWO: DIAGNOSING BEHAVIOR IN GROUPS.
4. Understanding the Theories That Guide Our Actions.
5. Ground Rules for Effective Groups.
6. Diagnosing Behaviors That Enhance or Hinder Group Effectiveness.
PART THREE: INTERVENING IN GROUPS.
7. Deciding Whether, How, and Why to Intervene.
8. How to Intervene.
9. Using the Ground Rules to Intervene.
10. Using the Skilled Facilitator Approach with Other Processes.
11. Beginning and Ending Meetings.
12. Dealing with Emotions.
PART FOUR: AGREEING TO WORK TOGETHER.
13. Contracting: Deciding Whether and How to Work Together.
14. Working with Another Facilitator.
PART FIVE: USING FACILITATIVE SKILLS IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION.
15. Serving as Facilitator in Your Own Organization.
16. The Facilitative Leader.
Resource A: Current and Previous Ground Rules.
Resource B: Sample Planning Meeting Letter.
Resource C: Guidelines for Developing an Effective Contract.
Resource D: Sample Agreement for Basic Facilitation.
Resource E: Sample Agreement for Developmental Facilitation.
Resource F: Guidelines for Using Experiential Exercises and Self-Knowledge Instruments.
Resource G: Questions for Cofacilitators.
Resource H: Guidelines for Contracting with Your Manager.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Skilled Facilitator: A Comprehensive Resource for Consultants, Facilitators, Managers, Trainers, and Coaches, 2nd Edition (US $40.00)
Total List Price: US $96.00
Discounted Price: US $72.00 (Save: US $24.00)