Understanding and Improving the Language of Fundraising: New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, Number 22
July 1999, Jossey-Bass
This is the 22nd issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising.
2. Content Analysis of Fundraising Letters (Donald N. Ritzenhein).
3. Conceptual Metaphor and the Discourse of Philanthropy (Peter McCagg).
4.How Writers in Nonprofit Organizations Develop Grant Proposals (Molly Flaherty Haas).
5. Language Use in Grant Proposals by Nonprofits: Spanish and English (Ulla Connor, Lilya Wagner).
6. Into Print, Into Webs: The Consideration of Visual Rhetoric for Print and On-Line Philanthropic Documents (Patricia Sullivan).
7. Generic Patterns in Fundraising Discourse (Vijay K. Bhatia).
Understanding and Improving the Language of Fundraising: New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, Number 22 (US $29.00)
-and- The Non Nonprofit: For-Profit Thinking for Nonprofit Success (US $27.95)
Total List Price: US $56.95
Discounted Price: US $42.71 (Save: US $14.24)