Accountability: A Challenge for Charities and Fundraisers: New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, Number 31
March 2002, Jossey-Bass
This is the 31st issue of the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising.
1. Enforcement: Legal Standing and Private Remedies (Evelyn Brody).
2. By what Means? Accountability and the Law (Geoffrey Peters).
3. The State of Evaluation Tools and Systems for Nonprofit Organizations (Vic Murray).
4. Accountability, Organizational Capacity,and Continuous Improve- ment: Findings from Minnesota ?s Nonprofit Sector (Angela L.Bies).
5. Nonprofit Accountability and the National Center for Charitable Statistics (Thomas H.Pollak, Linda M. Lampkin).
6. On Accountability: A State Charity Official ?s Prospective (Daniel Moore).
7. The Nonprofit Sector and Accountability (Sara E.Melendéz).
Conclusion (Putnam Barber).