Beyond Borders: How International Developments are Changing Student Affairs Practice: New Directions for Student Services, Number 86
June 1999, Jossey-Bass
This is the 86th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Student Services.
2. An Expanded International Role for Student Affairs (Charles J. Ping).
3. Opportunities for International Travel and Professional Exchange for Student Affairs Professionals (Kevin W. Kruger, GwAndolyn Jordan Dungy).
4. The Place of Student Services in German Universities (Dieter Schaferbarthold).
5. Student Services in the Largest Private University System in Mexico (Carlos J. Mijares Lopez).
6. Development of Student Affairs in Hong Kong (Luke S. K. Wong).
7. Global Issues Confronting Student Affairs Leaders (Allen R. Barlow).
8. The Internationalizing Influences of New Communications Technologies (Sydney R. Grant).
9. Contributions for International Students and Programs to Campus Diversity (Dennis M. Peterson, Peter Briggs, Luiza Dreasher, David D. Horner, Trevor Nelson).
10. Beyond Borders: A Model for Students and Staff Development (Roberta A. Christie, Sherrill W. Ragens).
11. International Skills and Experiences for a Global Future (Sarah Latham, Jon C. Dalton).
12. International Resources and Contacts for Student Affairs Professionals (Roger B. Ludeman).
Beyond Borders: How International Developments are Changing Student Affairs Practice: New Directions for Student Services, Number 86 (US $29.00)
-and- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership for Students: Inventory (US $5.00)
Total List Price: US $34.00
Discounted Price: US $25.50 (Save: US $8.50)