Teaching and Learning On the Edge of the Millennium: Building On What We Have Learned: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 80
February 2000, Jossey-Bass
This is the 80th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Teaching and Learning .
1. New Directions in Learning and Motivation(Marilla D. Svinicki).
2. New Directions for Theory and Research on Teaching: A Review of the Past Twenty Years(Michael Theall ).
PART TWO: A Reprise of Popular topics: Where Are They Now?.
3. Group-Based Learning (Russell Y. Garth).
4. Can We Teach Without Communicating?(Jean M. Civikly-Powell).
5. Teaching for Critical Thinking: Helping College Students Develop the Skills and Dispositions of a Critical Thinker(Diane F. Halpern).
6. Development and Adaptations of the Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education(Arthur W. Chickering, Zelda F. Gamson).
7. Taking Diversity Seriously: New Developments in Teaching for Diversity(Laura L. B. Border ).
8. Teaching in the Information Age: A New Look(Michael J. Albright).
PART THREE: And Now What?.
9. New Directions for New Directions?(Marilla D. Svinicki).
Teaching and Learning On the Edge of the Millennium: Building On What We Have Learned: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 80 (US $29.00)
-and- Academic Leadership Day by Day: Small Steps That Lead to Great Success (US $28.00)
Total List Price: US $57.00
Discounted Price: US $42.75 (Save: US $14.25)