Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual
December 2000, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The authors begin with an overview of the assessment process and then detail a range of methodologies, approaches, and issuesexplaining how to use them and when to recruit expertise from other campus sources. Drawing from the latest practice and a wealth of case studies, they discuss:
- Qualitative assessment, including how to conduct focus groups
- Quantitative assessment, including how to select and design instruments
- Data collection and analysis, including mailed questionnaires, telephone surveys, and Web-based surveys
- Assessing diverse needs, satisfaction, outcomes, environments, cost effectiveness, and accreditation
- Specialized assessment studies, including how to review dropouts, graduates, academic success, and group educational programs
- Select programs in student services, including first-year programs, recreation programs, financial aid, admissions, residence halls, college unions, health services, career services, counseling services, judicial affairs, and Greek life
- Organizational and ethical approaches to assessment
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual (US $58.00)
-and- Assessment in Student Affairs: A Guide for Practitioners (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $108.00
Discounted Price: US $81.00 (Save: US $27.00)