Customer Service in Health Care: A Grassroots Approach to Creating a Culture of Service Excellence
July 2000, ©2000, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Creating a culture of service excellence requires planning, preparation, and persistence. Customer Service in Health Care is designed to provide readers with the fundamental information and skills to start or strengthen a customer service initiative within a health care organization. This book concentrates on action as opposed to theory. It offers a practical, step-by-step process for creating a culture shift toward customer service excellence at all levels of an organization, and presents the essentials to improving performance that will bring the individuals closer to the mission, values, and standards.
- Chapters focus on:
- Tools for establishing and measuring customer service team goals
- Creating customer service standards unique to your organization
- Tips on training sessions
- Strategies for maintaining top-of-mind awareness of customer service among employees
- Customer service techniques for physicians and nurses
- An overview of customer service as an essential component of business development and marketing
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Customer Service in Health Care: A Grassroots Approach to Creating a Culture of Service Excellence (US $60.00)
Total List Price: US $128.00
Discounted Price: US $96.00 (Save: US $32.00)