Team Teaching and Learning in Adult Education: New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, Number 87
November 2000, Jossey-Bass
This is the 87th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education.
2. Creating and Maintaining Team-Taught Interdisciplinary General Education (Marcia Bundy Seabury, Karen A. Barrett).
3. Team Teaching in Adult Higher Education Classrooms: Toward Collaborative Knowledge Construction (Candace Harris, Anne N. C. Harvey).
4. This Isn't Kansas Anymore, Toto: Team Teaching Online (Gabriele Strohschen, Tom Heaney).
5. Working as a Learning Coach Team in Action Learning (Judy O'Neil, Sharon L. Lamm).
6. Volunteer Trainer Development in Adult Literacy: Using a Team-Based Strategy to Negotiate National and Local Interests (D. Todd Evans, Jane M. Hugo).
7. Team Teaching and Learning in Diversity Training for National Service Programs (Viviana Aguilar, Ginlin Woo).
8. Co-Learning in the Community (Regina M. Curry, Phyllis Cunningham).
9. Team Teaching and Learning in Adult Education: From Negotiating Relationships to Implementing Learning Alternatives (Elizabeth J. Tisdell, Mary-Jane Eisen).