How Community Colleges Can Create Productive Collaborations with Local Schools: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 111
November 2000, Jossey-Bass
2. A K-12 Perspective on Partnerships with Community Colleges (Al Azinger).
3. Maximizing the Benefits of Tech-Prep Initiatives for High School Students (Debra D. Bragg).
4. Lessons Learned from Current State and National Dual-Credit Programs (Hans A. Andrews).
5. Establishing and Sustaining a Middle College High School (Cecilia L. Cunningham, Chery S. Wagonlander).
6. Working with Schools to Ease Student Transition to the Community College (Lemuel W. Watson).
7. Working with Schools to Prepare Students for College: A Case Study (Charlene R. Nunley, Mary Kay Shartle-Galotto, Mary Helen Smith).
8. Working with Urban Schools That Serve Predominantly Minority Students (Mary Kuang-chi Chen, James L. Konantz, M. Lucia Rosenfeld, Clara Frost).
9. Anticipating Legal Problems When Working with High School Students (Elizabeth T. Lugg).
10. Demographics, State Education Reform Policies, and the Enduring Community College Role as an Extension of the Schools (James C. Palmer).
11. Sources and Information (Charles L. Outcalt).
How Community Colleges Can Create Productive Collaborations with Local Schools: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 111 (US $29.00)
-and- Online Education For Dummies (US $21.99)
Total List Price: US $50.99
Discounted Price: US $38.24 (Save: US $12.75)