What Contributes to Job Satisfaction Among Faculty and Staff: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 105
July 2000, Jossey-Bass
2. Aren't You Satisfied Yet? Women Faculty Members' Interpretations of Their Academic Work (Becky Ropers- Huilman).
3. Faculty Satisfaction in Academic Medicine (Julie G. Nyquist, Maurice A. Hitchcock, Arianne Teherani).
4. Community College Faculty Satisfaction and the Faculty Union (Consuelo Rey Castro).
5. Job Satisfaction Among Faculty of Color in Academe: Individual Survivors or Institutional Transformers? (Berta Vigil Laden, Linda Serra Hagedorn).
6. The Role and Benefits of the Sabbatical Leave in Faculty Development and Satisfaction (Celina M. Sima).
7. The New Faculty Majority: Somewhat Satisfied but Not Eligible for Tenure (Judith M. Gappa).
8. The Front Line: Satisfaction of Classified Employees (Karen W. Bauer).
9. Factors That Influence Satisfaction for Student Affairs Administrators (Janet E. Anderson, Florence Guido-DiBrito, Jean Schober Morrell).
What Contributes to Job Satisfaction Among Faculty and Staff: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 105 (US $29.00)
-and- Academic Leadership Day by Day: Small Steps That Lead to Great Success (US $25.00)
Total List Price: US $54.00
Discounted Price: US $40.50 (Save: US $13.50)