The Role of the Planned Giving Professional: Serving Nonprofit Organizations and Their Donors: New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, Number 30
November 2001, Jossey-Bass
This is the 30th issue of the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising.
1. The role of the prospect's other advisers in the planned giving process: The charitable lead trust as an example (Eric A. Manterfield).
2. Creative uses of retirement plan benefits in charitable planning (André R. Donikian).
3. Retirement plan gifts and the proposed regulations on required minimum distributions (Leo C. Hodges).
4. The role of consulting in planned giving programs (Jack F. McJunkin).
5. Life and legacy planning: The evolving role of the planned giving officer (Stanley Weinstein, Steve Ross).
6. Where are all the planned giving experts going to come from? (Lona M. Farr).