Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts
September 2002, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Part I: What Is ODR?
2. How ODR Works.
3. Advantages of ODR.
Part II: ODR and Business.
4. ODR: Essential to E-Commerce.
5. Providing Online Redress: ODR and B2C E-Commerce.
6. A Well-Lighted Place: ODR and B2B E-Commerce.
7. Maximizing Efficiency:How ODR Can Help the Insurance Industry.
8. ODR and Employment: Resolving Workplace Disputes Online.
9. Electronic Democracy: ODR and Government.
10. Confidentiality and Privacy:Health Care and Finance.
11. Building a Global Justice System: ODR and Transboundary Disputes.
12. Other Applications of ODR.
Part III: Designing Effective ODR for Business: Envisioning the Fourth Party.
13. Key Considerations: Designing ODR for People, Not Machines.
14. Designing the Platform: Technology.
15. Defining the Process: Setting Standards of Practice.
16. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
About the Author.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $57.90
Discounted Price: US $43.42 (Save: US $14.48)