Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts
September 2002, Jossey-Bass
Part I: What Is ODR?
2. How ODR Works.
3. Advantages of ODR.
Part II: ODR and Business.
4. ODR: Essential to E-Commerce.
5. Providing Online Redress: ODR and B2C E-Commerce.
6. A Well-Lighted Place: ODR and B2B E-Commerce.
7. Maximizing Efficiency:How ODR Can Help the Insurance Industry.
8. ODR and Employment: Resolving Workplace Disputes Online.
9. Electronic Democracy: ODR and Government.
10. Confidentiality and Privacy:Health Care and Finance.
11. Building a Global Justice System: ODR and Transboundary Disputes.
12. Other Applications of ODR.
Part III: Designing Effective ODR for Business: Envisioning the Fourth Party.
13. Key Considerations: Designing ODR for People, Not Machines.
14. Designing the Platform: Technology.
15. Defining the Process: Setting Standards of Practice.
16. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
About the Author.
"An invaluable contribution to the field of online dispute resolution from one of the technical pioneers. Comprehensive and insightful." M. Scott Donahey, international arbitrator (WIPO, CPR, AAA), and author of the first UDRP decision
"This book performs the real service of helping to better understand the challenges of e-commerce and the solutions needed to resolve conflicts with confidence. Colin Rule is one of the pioneers in online dispute resolution and his contribution to this new field is remarkable." Karim Benyekhlef, co-founder and president, eResolution; professor of public law, Universite de Montreal Faculty of Law
"Colin Rule is the ideal person to write on the subject of online resolution of disputes. His book succinctly describes the future of ODR." Thomas Stipanowich, president & CEO, CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts (US $38.00)
Total List Price: US $60.95
Discounted Price: US $45.71 (Save: US $15.24)