Systems for Offering Concurrent Enrollment at High Schools and Community Colleges: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 113
May 2001, Jossey-Bass
2. A Model for Implementing a Concurrent Enrollment Program Brian G. Chapman.
3. Designing an Effective Concurrent Enrollment Program: A Focus on Quality of Instruction and Student Outcomes Margaret K. Peterson, John Anjewierden, Cris Corser.
4. Concurrent Enrollment in Arizona: Encouraging Success in High School Donald E. Puyear, Linda M. Thor, Karen L. Mills.
5. Concurrent Enrollment and More: Elements of a Successful Partnership Steven R. Helfgot.
6. Dual Enrollment in Virginia Rhonda K. Catron.
7. New World School of the Arts: Creativity Across the Curriculum Nancy M. Wolcott.
8. Dual Enrollment for Underrepresented Student Populations Esther B. Hugo.
9. Dual Enrollment Options: Columbus State Community College Model for Successful Implementation Tammi C. Jordan.
10. Sources and Information: Creating Effective Collaboration Between 81 High Schools and Community Colleges Gigi G. Gomez.