Techniques and Strategies for Interpreting Student Evaluations: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 87
October 2001, Jossey-Bass
This is the 87th issue of the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Teaching and Learning.
1. Faculty Thoughts and Concerns About Student Ratings (John C. Ory).
2. Encouraging Your Students to Give Feedback (Marilla D. Svinicki).
3. Making Sense of Student Written Comments (Karron G. Lewis).
4. Using Midsemester Student Feedback and Responding to It (Karron G. Lewis).
5. Use of Electronic Tools to Enhance Student Evaluation Feedback (Devorah Lieberman, Nancy Bowers, David R. Moore).
6. Taking Student Criticism Seriously: Using Student Quality Teams to Guide Critical Reflection (Larry Spence, Lisa Firing Lenze).
7. Making Sense and Making Use of Feedback from Focus Groups (Richard Tiberius).
8. Writing Teaching Assessment Questions for Precision and Reflection (William L. Rando).
9. Interpreting the Numbers: Using a Narrative to Help Others Read Student Evaluations of Your Teaching Accurately (Jennifer Franklin).
Techniques and Strategies for Interpreting Student Evaluations: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 87 (US $29.00)
-and- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership for Students: Inventory (US $5.00)
Total List Price: US $34.00
Discounted Price: US $25.50 (Save: US $8.50)