The Boundaryless Organization: Breaking the Chains of Organizational Structure, Revised and Updated
January 2002, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Foreword by: Lawrence A. Bossidy.
* A New World Order: Rising to the Challenge of New Success Factors.
Stepping Up to the Line: How Boundaryless Is Your Organization?
Part One: Free Movement Up and Down: Crossing Vertical Boundaries.
First Person: Cesar Guajardo, General Director, Praxair Mexico.
* Toward a Healthy Hierarchy.
Stepping Up to the Line: How Healthy Is Your Organization's Hierarchy?
* Rewiring and Retuning the Hierarchy.
Part Two: Free Movement Side to Side: Crossing Horizontal Boundaries.
First Person: Daniel Vasella, Chairman and CEO, Novartis AG.
* Beyond Turf and Territory.
Stepping Up to the Line: How Congruent Are Your Organization's Horizontal Boundaries?
* Integrating Resources to Serve the Customer.
Part Three: Free Movement Along the Value Chain: Crossing External Boundaries.
First Person: Jim Madden, President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board, Exult.
* Toward Partnership with Customers and Suppliers.
Stepping Up to the Line: How Well Linked Is Your Organization's Value Chain?
* Strengthening the Value Chain.
Part Four: Free Global Movement: Crossing Geographic Boundaries.
First Person: Mieko Nishimizu, Vice President, World Bank South Asia Region.
* Toward the Global Corporation.
Stepping Up to the Line: How Far Along the Path to Globalization Is Your Organization?
* Actions for Global Learners, Launchers, and Leaders.
* Conclusion: Leading Toward the Boundaryless Organization.
Stepping Up to the Line: Are You a Boundaryless Leader?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Boundaryless Organization: Breaking the Chains of Organizational Structure, Revised and Updated (US $36.95)
-and- The End of Management and the Rise of Organizational Democracy (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $71.90
Discounted Price: US $53.92 (Save: US $17.98)