Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses
March 2003, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Creating Significant Learning Experiences.
2. A Taxonomy of Significant Learning.
3. Designing Significant Learning Experiences I: Getting Started.
4. Designing Significant Learning Experiences II: Shaping the Learning Experience.
5. Changing the Way We Teach.
6. Better Organizational Support for Faculty.
7. The Human Significance of Good Teaching and Learning.
Appendix A: Planning Your Course: A Decision Guide.
Appendix B: Suggested Readings.