Marketing Research That Won't Break the Bank: A Practical Guide to Getting the Information You Need, 2nd Edition
October 2002, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Part One: Planning a Low-Cost Research Program.
1. Myths of Marketing Research.
2. Planning a Research Program.
3. Evaluating Individual Research Projects.
4. Backward Marketing Research.
Part Two: Alternative Low-Cost Research Techniques.
5. Using Available Data.
6. Systematic Observation.
7. Low-Cost Experimentation.
8. Low-Cost Survey Designs.
Part Three: Making Low-Cost Research Good Research.
9. Producing Valid Data.
10. All the Statistics You Need to Know (Initially).
Part Four: Organizing Low-Cost Research.
11. Organization and Implementation on a Shoestring.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Marketing Research That Won't Break the Bank: A Practical Guide to Getting the Information You Need, 2nd Edition (US $32.95)
Total List Price: US $79.95
Discounted Price: US $59.96 (Save: US $19.99)