Marketing Research That Won't Break the Bank: A Practical Guide to Getting the Information You Need, 2nd Edition
October 2002, Jossey-Bass
Part One: Planning a Low-Cost Research Program.
1. Myths of Marketing Research.
2. Planning a Research Program.
3. Evaluating Individual Research Projects.
4. Backward Marketing Research.
Part Two: Alternative Low-Cost Research Techniques.
5. Using Available Data.
6. Systematic Observation.
7. Low-Cost Experimentation.
8. Low-Cost Survey Designs.
Part Three: Making Low-Cost Research Good Research.
9. Producing Valid Data.
10. All the Statistics You Need to Know (Initially).
Part Four: Organizing Low-Cost Research.
11. Organization and Implementation on a Shoestring.
"Andreasen has craftily combined relevant concepts and theory with helpful story like examples--an approach that he has shown in his previous books provides for very effective learning. Dig in! You will find this book another very helpful tool for your marketing management tool kit." Tom Reis, program director, W. K. Kellogg Foundation
Marketing Research That Won't Break the Bank: A Practical Guide to Getting the Information You Need, 2nd Edition (US $32.95)
Total List Price: US $79.95
Discounted Price: US $59.96 (Save: US $19.99)