Managing Risk in Organizations: A Guide for Managers
August 2003, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Managing Risk in Organizations offers a proven framework for handling risks across all types of organizations. In this comprehensive resource, David Frame—a leading expert in risk management—examines the risks routinely encountered in business, offers prescriptions to assess the effects of various risks, and shows how to develop effective strategies to cope with risks. In addition, the book is filled with practical tools and techniques used by professional risk practitioners that can be readily applied by project managers, financial managers, and any manager or consultant who deals with risk within an organization. Managing Risk in Organizations is filled with illustrative case studies and
- Outlines the various types of risk—pure, operational, project, technical, business, and political
- Reveals what risk management can and cannot accomplish
- Shows how to organize risk management efforts to conduct risk assessments, manage crises, and recover from disasters
- Includes a systematic risk management processrisk management planning, risk identification, qualitative impact analysis, quantitative impact analysis, risk response planning, and monitoring control
- Provides quantitative and qualitative tools to identify and handle risks
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managing Risk in Organizations: A Guide for Managers (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $110.00
Discounted Price: US $82.50 (Save: US $27.50)