The Special Educator's Book of Lists, 2nd Edition
February 2003, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Represents a unique information source and timesaver containing over 200 lists for special education teachers, pre K-12.
- Significantly updated (40-45%) to contain current/new information in the special education field.
- Useful for all regular educators, especially those with mainstreamed students.
- Contains reproducibles for parents, students, administrators, and others.
- Paperback printed with a lay-flat binding for easy photocopying.
- Written by an author who has been actively engaged in the field for over thirty years.