The Special Educator's Book of Lists, 2nd Edition
February 2003, Jossey-Bass
Foundations of the Special Education Process.
Preventive and Diagnostic Measures.
Special Education Assessment.
125 Lists with Tools, Tests, and Procedures.
Responsibilities and Procedures.
Classroom Instruction Techniques for Children with Disabilities.
- Represents a unique information source and timesaver containing over 200 lists for special education teachers, pre K-12.
- Significantly updated (40-45%) to contain current/new information in the special education field.
- Useful for all regular educators, especially those with mainstreamed students.
- Contains reproducibles for parents, students, administrators, and others.
- Paperback printed with a lay-flat binding for easy photocopying.
- Written by an author who has been actively engaged in the field for over thirty years.